
Simply Socks: 45 Traditional Turkish Patterns to Knit.
Anna Zilboorg.
New York: Lark Books, 1994.
ISBN: 1887374590

Ethnic Socks & Stockings: A Compendium of Eastern Design & Technique.
Priscilla A. Gibson-Roberts.
Soiux Falls, SD: XRX, Inc., 1995.
ISBN: 0964639106

The Twisted Sister's Sock Workbook.
Lynne Vogel.
Loveland, CO: Interweave Press, 2002.
ISBN: 1931499160
I don't know when or even if I will ever get a chance to knit any of the patterns in these books, but they are all gorgeous. Ethnic Socks and Simply Socks are both about Eastern socks, which are knit toe-up, from what I understand. I now have some new glasses, with bifocals, so I am hoping to get back into knitting some toe-up socks.
The other day I got all my yarn out of the box and put it out in the living room to air out. Some of it was starting to get a slight musty smell. Now, after several days of being out in the living room, most of the musty smells are gone. I guess I caught it just in time.
No comments:
Post a Comment