Thursday, February 18, 2010

Training Sock No. 2

Blogging Pundits say that it isn't a good idea to post everything to your blog in one day, but I'm just catching up so I can get on with the new stuff later on. I've only been knitting for about one month now. I must admit that most of that time, I was reading knitting tutorials or watching knitting tutorial videos, not knitting. However, since I knitted the first Training Sock inside-out, I decided to knit a second Training Sock, right-side-out.

Training Sock No.2 with gray wool yarn and bamboo dpns.
Knitted right-side-out.

Although I knitted this sock correctly, I ended up making all sorts of other mistakes while knitting it. For one thing, it doesn't have as nice a shape as the first Training Sock. There are all sorts of other little errors as well, that can't be seen in the photo. I'm making many typical beginner mistakes as I learn how to knit.






No comments:

Post a Comment